Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dotticure: OPI Euro Centrale Shades

Dotticure: With OPI Euro Centrale Shades

Hi everyone.  I hope the weekend is going well.  Today we are hunkering down inside due to the winter storm.  They are calling for 5 to 12 inches of snow.  I mean, it's almost April, what is the deal?  To counteract this, I went with another fun spring manicure.  I got out my collection of OPI Euro Centrale shades and decided to do a design with dots using a bobby pin.  I started with two coats of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.  I love this shade of blue, it's just perfect.  I let the blue dry and took different shades and followed the curve of my nail.  I used OPI Vant To Bite My Neck?, OPI Eurso Euro, OPI My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours!, and filled in the rest of the nails with dots in OPI Suzi's Hungary Again!.  It was very simple but I really liked the look.  



2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Thanks for posting on my page! I am a follower now. Thank you!

    The Kracked Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dotticure is so cute! Hope you're staying warm in all the snow! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete