Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Glitter French Mani

Glitter French Mani-using OPI Oz and OPI Euro Centrale Collections

A few days ago I used a few of my new polishes to create a glitter French manicure.  I started off with three coats of OPI Glints of Glinda from the new Oz collection.  This polish is a sheer peach beige and it was nice to apply.  It wasn't streaky and dried fairly quickly.  I then used two coats of OPI Which is Witch?.  This is an amazing glitter polish from the new OPI Oz collection.  It's a holographic glitter with tiny bar glitter and hex glitter.  I know some aren't a fan of bar glitter, but these are so tiny that all you see on the nail is shiny glitter.  This polish is amazing!  A day later, I did a freehand french tip in OPI I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw which is a dark teal blue cream and then topped it with one more coat of OPI Which is Witch?.  I love the way this mani came out.  It's so girly and glittery that I'm on my fourth day of wearing it, but sadly it is getting a tiny bit worn and will be coming off tonight.  I hope everyone is having a great day...half way through the week...YAY!  These nails are a re-creation of a mani originally done by Pshiiit.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments: