Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 2: Orange 30 Day Nail Challenge

Day 2 Nail Challenge: Orange Nails

Yes, a double poster today.  Ever since I started nail blogging a month ago, I've learned that I really love every aspect of it.  I'm trying to be as involved as I can so yesterday when I found a 30 day nail art challenge I couldn't resist.  The 30 day nail challenge was created by Short and Sweet in Texas .  Today's theme was orange so I couldn't help by try out some orange stamping.  I actually only own two orange polishes, these are Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up and OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!  I started with two coats of Sunny Side Up which took forever to dry, I'm talking over an hour.  I later stamped a floral design with OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!  

So the story behind the photos...

I had the mani all done, topcoat and all and one of my cats decided to jump on me and fall asleep.  I of course couldn't resist letting her lay on me so I just decided to include her in the pictures.  She's the oldest of my three cats and her name is Millie and she's a 5 year old tortoiseshell.



Tomorrow's theme is yellow!

10 comments:

  1. Millie is a cutie :)
    .... and your mani is gorgeous too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty is adorable! Love the floral print - it's very summer friendly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that it is so summery. I am trying to will the weather to become warmer here!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh your kitty approves of your manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she usually does (and by that I mean trying to go in the light box while I take pictures) haha.

      Delete