Saturday, April 20, 2013

Neutral Ombre and Shiny Stamping

My Neutral Ombre

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you have some fantastic plans.  I will be working all weekend but working from home is always better in my opinion :)  Mostly because I can wear yoga pants and I usually have a cat hanging out with me.  

Today I have my take on an ombre manicure.  I haven't tried a gradient with a makeup sponge but instead, I used the polish brushes and just tried to blend each color with one another.  To finish, I did some metallic stamping to complete the look.




For the color gradient I used OPI My Vampire Is Buff, Essie Play Del Platinum, OPI Glamour Game, Essie Penny Talk, Essie Mamba, and China Glaze Desert Sun.  I stamped with Essie No Place Like Chrome.

So what do you think?  Would you rock this look?

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of stamping on top of a gradient! I like the colour combination too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani! I love the colors you choose for the ombre! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete