Saturday, May 18, 2013

Julep May Mani

Julep May Mani: Peach and Glitter!

Happy Saturday everyone!  I have a quick mani today that I created with my May Julep polishes.  This will be a quick post for me because I am off to the zoo with the hubby and friends.  Last night, spur of the moment, I saw Star Trek Into Darkness and I thought it was fantastic...even better than the first Star Trek movie.  I can blame my husband for bringing me into this nerdy world as I had no knowledge of Star Trek before I met him haha.  

So onto the mani.  I started with a base coat of Julep Clara, a peachy creme polish that I really love.  I'm not one to go for a peach polish but there is something about this one that I really like.  I did glitter on this tips with Julep Paris, a holographic gold and silver glitter combo.  I thought this mani was very pretty and actually very girly for me.  


6 comments: