Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cookie Monster Mani

Chocolate Chip Cookie Mani

Hi everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday.  This weekend is outdoor home improvement weekend at my house but thankfully my dad came down to help.  We plan on painting the front porch, staining the back deck, and painting the shutters on the house.  It's a busy weekend but I think it will really transform the house.  The people that lived in it before us liked tan like nobody's business.  The entire inside of the house and every room was tan, the siding outside is tan, and the front porch is tan.  Last year when we moved in we painted every paintable surface inside so now we are slowly working our way outside.

Well....after fruit week don't you think we need some kind of junk food?  I sure do!  I really enjoyed creating these chocolate chip nails.  It's probably because I can't eat cookies unless I make them out of health food ingredients lol.  For this mani, I started with two coats of China Glaze Sunday Funday, a nice medium aqua blue.  I then used a dotting tool to create the cookies with OPI San Tan-tonio and Essie Little Brown Dress.  I really wanted to wear this one for a couple of days but after I did them, I realized I had my mid-year review at work, so off they went.  Maybe I'll have to try sugar cookies next time!





While I was taking pictures, one of my cats (Immie the tabby) decided to crawl into the light box.  So I decided to use her as a prop and just go with it :)


4 comments:

  1. You should had cookie monsters face as an accent nail, that would be even more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Immie and your cookie nails are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies! Such a cute mani and great idea, too bad you had to take it off so soon. Hi Immie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, cats just love boxes. I can never leave my light box unattended!
    Such a cute mani! I love the cookie monster tribute as well the junk food aspect!

    ReplyDelete