Tuesday, August 27, 2013

31 Day Challenge by Chalkboard Nails

Hi everyone, just a quick second post for the day :)  I just found a really fun challenge created by Sarah of Chalkboard Nails.  She always has the most beautiful nail art!  What's even cooler is that this is the third year that the challenge is taking place.  Since I am new to blogging this year, this will be my first year taking part.  I think this will really help me improve my nail art skills and I think the themes are really fun.

Will you be joining in?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj9RojW4rzhdEdFXIVXFliE5wWRAxWmiW2G5XaErDO4gGrlHUcw_-7HuymMzxM7bmuQR1y4YaVr-gdz_73_rq2MeXQWOPl8xRmcTgR_mdEISLucnQqRxk7QjbtaxYXLpuoO1CiHhyOoWhc/s1600/31DC2013.png

1 comment:

  1. Can't WAIT to see you do this challenge.

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete