Monday, November 18, 2013

Mint Movember Mani

Hi everyone, welcome to Monday.  This is going to be a pretty quick post for me today.  I'm all thrown off because I had to stop by the doctor's this morning, therefore being late to work.  I also have a ton of work to do this week since my body decided to quit last week.  I'm feeling a little better, although today I will be waiting on some tests done by the doctor.  The good news is that I am finally able, after a week, to keep some sort of food down.  Yay, it's the little things right :)

I couldn't resist jumping in on "Movember" so I decided to do a minty version of it.  It made sense in my head in my sick-induced stupor at least!  I started with a base of Essie First Timer and then used Shimmer Polish Jasmine for the glitter accents.  I drew the mustaches with Essie Licorice and then finished with some dots in OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.


What do you think of my minty Movember mani?  Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so bright and cute! Hehe... I totally love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete