Monday, December 8, 2014

I'm Alive I Promise....

Hey guys, just a quick update.  I was so excited this morning because I all set to finally be back and I had my most requested video set to go up....how I shape my nails.  I go to publish it this morning and it was corrupted when it was uploading last night, of course.  It will go up tomorrow now but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back.

Last week I had the worst food poisoning/stomach flu of life.  It was like a continuation or a second round of the one that took me out Thanksgiving week, except worse and my husband had it too.  I made it through work on Wednesday and then Thursday and Friday we were both miserable at home.  I have some catching up to do but that's life.  It will also be a funny week because I'll only be working two days and then I'll be up in Chicago helping my family move Wednesday through Friday for their move to Iowa which I am all too bitter about.  I guess it wouldn't be the holidays without some snags and craziness ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better then. I've been busy with exams for my classes so I've been feeling a bit stressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. Don't stress, I'm sure you'll do great on your exams. Good luck!!!

      Delete