Wednesday, December 3, 2014

OPI Swatch Spam-Can You Tapas This? and Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?

Hi there polish friends.  Hopefully the week is going well for you.  Same old same old here.  Today I have two more OPIs to share with you.  I'm working on swatching a bunch of collections right now so I thought I'd throw in some random polishes I had on hand :)

First up is Can You Tapas This?  This polish is one of my first polishes, even before starting my blog, and it remains one of my favorite colors.  It's a maroon with a touch of brown, cream formula.  I used two easy coats with topcoat below.




Second is one of my favorite opaque neutrals, Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh, which is a cool-toned nude with almost a taupe hue to it.  Again this one was easy to apply, two coats below with topcoat.




So there's a look at two of my favorite polishes, do you own either of these?

2 comments:

  1. Both are nice! I'm loving the look of Can You Tapas This?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn colors, and you have such beautiful nail shape!

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete